Wireless Rain & Freeze Sensors
Rain/freeze sensors prevent the sprinkler system from coming on if there is adequate rainfall or the temperature drops below 32 degrees. The rain sensors are also adjustable to shut the sprinkler system down for longer periods after rain.
Benefits of Wireless Sensors
- Saves water by preventing sprinkler system from coming on during and after rainfall.
- Shuts the sprinkler system down during freezing weather preventing precipitation from the sprinkler system freezing on sidewalks, lawns, and driveways. The sensor reduces injuries associated with falling on ice.
- The wireless feature eliminates service calls to repair broken rain sensor wires.
Why Georgetown Irrigation Services?
- Highly qualified technicians. Our irrigation specialists have the training, knowledge, and licensing to do the job right the first time.
- Advanced equipment. Our irrigation tools and equipment undergo routine check-ups and upgrades to offer top notch services to our clients.
- Satisfactory customer rating. Our customer approval ratings make us the top choice of irrigation clients in Sun City and surrounding communities.
Wireless rain and freeze sensors for your sprinkler system is our business at Georgetown Irrigation Specialists and we are currently serving the Williamson County Texas area which include the following cities Georgetown and Sun City TX to name a few.